Sunday, October 19, 2008

Finally

Ok I am finally going to write another post. Sorry to everyone that I haven't written sooner, but I never know what to write about. I still don't really know what to write about, so if you have any ideas leave a comment.
I guess that for this time I will update you all of you on what has been going on in my life. There has been quite a bit going on. I have finally started to unpack from the recent move. I still have quite a bit to unpack. I really enjoy living in Bellefonte. It is very beautiful. I really enjoy the scenery, but I am not so sure of the train that goes by at 5:30 in the morning. It is a lovely alarm clock if you want to be up at 5:30am, but when you are trying to sleep it is not so cool. I also enjoy the Sunday evening walks with one of the roomies. We talk and take pictures, watch a movie and enjoy a hot cup of tea. Last weekend we had a ice cream and tea party and this week was a pizza party and visit of some Virginia friends. We had lots of fun. This Sunday was also fun because I had lunch with some visitors to our Church. They both were very nice and I hope that they enjoyed themselves enough to come back. The Virgina people coming up was a surprise to me, but it was very exciting. I only found out about an hour or so before they showed up. I was very excited to meet some new people and one that I already meet before. I am glad that they were able to stop by. The conversation was very good. Talking about God is always good.
College has also been going well. I signed up for my last semester of classes, so I'm getting closer to the end. I am getting excited that this season in my life is getting coming to an end, but I still want to learn everything that God has to show me in this season. I also want to be a light unto the dark campus that God has set me on. May the Lord help me to walk in His ways.

No comments: